Your minerals resource is your hidden wealth.
Planning for your future will ensure you meet the changing needs and opportunities associated with quarry development. Six West is an independent company providing professional minerals planning and minerals surveying services throughout Northern Ireland and further afield.
We can identify your minerals resource, prepare geological and reserve assessment reports, advise you on the extent, quality and value of minerals reserves. In addition, our consultants can prepare a site-specific development strategy and financial information for potential investors.
Planning for your extraction operations doesn’t simply start and end with the formal submission of a planning application, planning begins with your business development strategy and continues through prospecting into the period of extraction and ending finally with restoration and after use.
Our experienced minerals surveyors working alongside our minerals planning consultants can provide an operator with the complete minerals life cycle package.
Our Minerals Planning Policy
‘We recognise that extractive operations have environmental implications and adopt a sustainable approach to aggregate supply, ensuring adequate consideration is given to both the economic case
of need for minerals while ensuring protection of significant environmental assets.’
We specialise in the provision of the following minerals planning services
- Minerals Planning Applications
- Extensions to existing quarries
- New quarry proposals
- Concrete Batching Plant
- Crushing and Screening Plant (Both mobile & static)
- Asphalt Plant
- Washing Plant
- Sand & Gravel Pits
- Review of Old Mineral Planning Permissions (ROMPs)
- Enforcement representation
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Pre-application evaluation
- Assessment of extraction potential
- Minerals Planning Appeals
- Site-specific environmental action plans
- Development Plan representation
- Extractive Waste Management Plans (Mining Waste Directive)